Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I think the bits with real footage kind of ruined the atmosphere but overall this is great!

Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

The episode itself was too short, but brilliant as always. Btw... was that some kind of Alola Yoko that I saw at the bar?

Tarboy Tarboy

Whe you realize the last name of the last of The trhee fat cats: Grunt Blunt and Trump!

Super Mario Typing Bros. Super Mario Typing Bros.

A preview of what the next key is gonna be would be nice, that way we can prepare to switch instead of dying because mario stopped mid air or because we didn't have time to see what is the next key and react

OmnipotentPotato responds:

It does currently tell you which key is going to change, but not what to. That is a cool idea and would make it so that you could just push down both instead of having to wait for it to change. Will consider this for a future version!

Midnight Hunter Midnight Hunter

When the game pauses due to the cursor leaving the screen I end up dying cuz i have to click on the "resume" button and the char moves towards that direction, needs a way to unpause by simply clicking anywhere on the screen.

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

You should add a "next" button so we can observe the pictures when they are complete.

Rarykos responds:

I'm thinking I should add that button... Thanks for playing! :D

The Pianist's Revelment ~P~ The Pianist's Revelment ~P~

I know you got it already but the parts when he says "all right" doesn't quite fit.

Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~ Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~

if you think about it lance fits the story you wrote! since he used to think the world was putrid and after that he decided to take it over.

Game Over... ~P~ Game Over... ~P~

that FAIL doesn't fit the song very well

Joker Inktober Joker Inktober

You could use the rest of inktober to do that film villains series

DB Girls (yeh) DB Girls (yeh)

Wow! what software do you use to make these?