Super Mario Typing Bros. Super Mario Typing Bros.

A preview of what the next key is gonna be would be nice, that way we can prepare to switch instead of dying because mario stopped mid air or because we didn't have time to see what is the next key and react

OmnipotentPotato responds:

It does currently tell you which key is going to change, but not what to. That is a cool idea and would make it so that you could just push down both instead of having to wait for it to change. Will consider this for a future version!

Midnight Hunter Midnight Hunter

When the game pauses due to the cursor leaving the screen I end up dying cuz i have to click on the "resume" button and the char moves towards that direction, needs a way to unpause by simply clicking anywhere on the screen.

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

You should add a "next" button so we can observe the pictures when they are complete.

Rarykos responds:

I'm thinking I should add that button... Thanks for playing! :D

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

This is SUPER funny

Lost Pause: The Second Cumming Lost Pause: The Second Cumming

as soon as i press "new game" an error pops up: "Failed to load: img/characters/!SF_Door2.png"

StaticSkull responds:

shit! I'm just gonna reupload the whole thing!

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

I keep using the super upercut when trying to get up

I am the ninja I am the ninja

i'd rather be playing super mario

SKULL CHAINZ SKULL CHAINZ

The space is too narrow, the game mechanic would be best explored with more space

Selfcrifice Selfcrifice

the music starts to brake after level 3, also, the light flashing when you step on the pentagram is extremely disorienting

The Night Henry Allen Died The Night Henry Allen Died

When I ask people about the painting, they just repeat my questions =x